Causes of High Blood Pressure and How to Overcome It
High blood pressure or hypertension is a disorder or disease that pretty much attack the current world population. Many factors make a person was stricken with high blood pressure, Heredity, diet, lifestyle and many other Stress. There are factors that cause high blood pressure that you can not control. There is also that you can control so that it can cope with high blood diseases. Some factors include. Causes of High Blood Pressure and How to Overcome It
This factor can not you control. If someone has a parent or relative who has high blood pressure, then it is likely he suffered from high blood pressure is greater. Statistics show that the problem of high blood pressure is higher in identical twins than identical twins are not. A study showed that there was evidence of a gene derived for high blood pressure problems.
This factor can not you control. Research shows that as age increases a person, blood pressure will rise. You can not expect that your blood pressure will be the same when I was younger as you grow older. But you can control in order not to pass by the upper limit of normal.
These factors can you control. Salt can increase blood pressure rapidly in some people, especially for diabetics, people with mild hypertension, people with old age, and those who were black.
These factors can you control. Excess fat content in your blood, it can cause cholesterol deposits in blood vessel walls. This can make blood vessels constrict and blood pressure consequently increases. Take control of your cholesterol as early as possible. For tips on controlling cholesterol, please see the following articles: cholesterol.
Obesity / Overweight
These factors can you control. People who weigh over 30 percent ideal body weight, are more likely to suffer from high blood pressure.
These factors can you control. Stress and emotions are not stable conditions also can trigger high blood pressure. Causes of High Blood Pressure and How to Overcome It
These factors can you control. Smoking also can increase blood pressure becomes high. Smoking habits may increase the risk of diabetes, heart attacks and strokes. Therefore, smoking habit which continues to proceed when it has high blood pressure, is a very dangerous combination that will trigger diseases related to heart and blood.
These factors can you control. Caffeine found in coffee, tea or cola drinks can cause increased blood pressure.
These factors can you control. Excessive alcohol consumption also causes high blood pressure.
These factors can you control. Lack of exercise and moving can cause blood pressure increases in the body. Regular exercise can lower your high blood pressure but do not do vigorous exercise if you suffer from high blood pressure.
Preventing and Overcoming High Blood
To prevent high blood for you who still have normal blood pressure or high blood pressure for those who already have high blood pressure, then the following practical suggestions you can do:
1. Reduce consumption of salt in your food. If you already suffer from high blood pressure you should avoid foods that contain salt.
2. Consumption of foods containing potassium, magnesium and calcium. Potassium, magnesium and calcium can reduce high blood pressure.
3. Reduce drinking alcoholic beverages or food. If you suffer from high blood pressure, should avoid excessive alcohol consumption. For men who suffer from hypertension, the amount of alcohol is permitted a maximum of 30 ml of alcohol per day while women 15 ml per day.
4. Regular exercise can lower high blood pressure. If you suffer from high blood pressure, choose light exercise such as walking, cycling, running relaxed, and swimming. Do it for 30 to 45 minutes a day 3 times a week.
5. Eat vegetables and fruits are high in fiber such as leafy green vegetables, bananas, tomatoes, carrots, cantaloupe, and oranges.
6. Run anti-stress therapy to reduce stress and you are able to control your emotions.
7. Quitting smoking also contributes greatly to reducing high blood pressure or hypertension.
8. Take control of your cholesterol levels.
9. Take control of your diabetes.
10 Avoid drugs that can increase blood pressure. Consult your doctor if you are receiving treatment for certain diseases, to ask for drugs that do not increase blood pressure. Causes of High Blood Pressure and How to Overcome It
Anti Aging, Health and Fitness
Tagged with: Nutrition and medicine