Tips Overcome Stress During Pregnancy
Pregnancy deliver the women meet a variety of new and unforgettable experience. One is the experience of facing a stressful mood changes. Here are tips for dealing with stress during pregnancy. Tips Overcome Stress During Pregnancy
Juwita Hospital obstetrician from East Bekasi, dr. Hario Untoro, SpOG say every pregnancy is always stressful. But the measure depends on the mother’s adaptability to face the changes that occurred in him.
Many consider that emotional disorders in pregnant women occurs only in certain periods of pregnancy. There is an assumption that in the first trimester, the change of mood reaches its peak and will subside when the gestational age of the prospective mother stepped on second trimester.
Is it really so? dr. Haryo menampiknya. According to him, emotional fluctuations can occur throughout pregnancy with a variety of levels. “Depending on the problems faced in each trimesternya. Because it changes that appear in each trimester is different,” he explained.
And usually, he continued, pregnant for the first time contains, feeling higher stress levels than those who have been pregnant a few times. In addition, the prospective mother’s personality also affect levels of stress during pregnancy.
1. Find the cause. Ponder and discuss it with her husband and family what are the things that become a heavy burden of your mind.
2. Keep the intake of nutrients. Keeping food intake can also help reduce the risk of maternal stress and depression.
3. Routine exercise. A healthy body helps you in maintaining mental health and mind. Tips Overcome Stress During Pregnancy
4. Avoid bad habits such as cigarettes and alcoholic beverages. Divert your attention every time the desire to do those bad habits come up with activities that can bring more benefits for you. These bad habits can trigger stress and depression.
5. Establish communication. Not only with her husband and family, communication can also be forged among pregnant women. Equation fate and experience can help lighten the load of your mind.
6. Diligent Work. On doing a useful activity for pregnant women, such as yoga, hanging out with friends, and recreation, will make your mind is not focused on the things you normally think of weight and also reduce stress hormones.
7. Rest comfortably and fairly. In addition to home, rest can also be done when traveling outside the city. Choose a comfortable and quiet vacation, so you can rest with ease. Note also that proper rest position for pregnant women.
8. Consult a physician. Wherever possible, all complaints and uncomfortable feelings you discussed with your doctor you trust. The doctor will assess whether you need medical or psychological treatment so that precautions can be done immediately. Tips Overcome Stress During Pregnancy
Anti Aging, Nutrition and Medicine
Tagged with: Life health