Various Benefits of Aloe Vera
Many people know that aloe vera or Aloe Vera, very good for hair health. But did you know that these plants was also able to cope with many diseases, Diabetes Among them, gastrointestinal disorders, disorders of the mouth and a few others. Various Benefits of Aloe Vera
Various Benefits of Aloe Vera – Aloe vera is a plant that is quite unique because it contains various biologically active compounds, such as mannans acetate, polymannans, anthraquinone, and a variety of lectins. Aloe vera also contains about 75 types of substances that have been known to be useful and more than 200 other compounds that make it fit for use in herbal medicine.
These substances include enzymes that aid digestion and reduce inflammation, all kinds of vitamins except vitamin D, minerals that are necessary for enzyme function, the long chain sugars to rebalance the digestive system; saponins which act as anti-microbial, and 20 of the 22 types of amino acids.
Here are some benefits you can get from the aloe vera:
1. Immunity. Aloe vera is full of antioxidants that counter free radicals to enhance the immune system.
2. Burns. Aloe vera gel can heal and repair the affected skin burns, including burns caused by sun exposure. Various Benefits of Aloe Vera
3. Dandruff. Aloe vera can help reduce itching and dandruff. Aloe vera can also be used for treatment of hair before shampooing.
4. Detoxification. Aloe vera juice is a laxative natural toxins, but also contains various vitamins and minerals that help our bodies cope with stress in daily life.
5. Indigestion. Aloe vera is useful especially in cases of heartburn and intestinal irritation and ulcers. Aloe vera is known to soothe the esophagus and overcome acid reflux.
6. Oral health. Aloe vera is useful for mouth and gum problems, especially in improving the deteriorating gums.
7. Skin care. Its function also eliminates acne, moisturize skin, detoxify the skin, removal of scars and marks, reduce inflammation, as well as repair and skin rejuvenation.
8. Diabetes. Half a tablespoon of aloe vera juice is given for 14 weeks was shown to reduce blood sugar levels by 45 percent.
9. Help bowel movements. Aloe latex contains anthraquinone glycosidesaloin A and B that are useful as a powerful laxative.
10. Maintain weight. Aloe vera juice has been used for years to lose weight. Various Benefits of Aloe Vera
Anti Aging, Lifestyle
Tagged with: Life health